Getting Visibility on the Web

Getting Visibility on the web is important especially when you have something to say or show. In my case it is my photography. 

My collections are hosted on ClickaSnap.com at the user name Lens4anEye. I also have a large selection as NFTs on Opensea.com at Itsalltuna. Every opportunity is important because one never knows which platform an interested buyer might go to and find That One photo they really need to have.

QR Code for Instagram account @ivseenthecanary

This QR code links to my Instagram account where a small selection of my works is presented. Followers will be appreciated. 

I also have a Twitter account at the name Itsalltuna. Follow me there too.

As I said earlier every avenue of visibility makes for a larger audience. Finding the people who appreciate my photographic style is my ultimate goal with all the work put in to it.

One on these days I need to give Youtube a try. I don't know about TikTok since it might get banned from the US. There are so many other platforms to use, but so little time to get around to exploring them. That is unless I hire a PR team to crank out the promotional content. That takes money. A few print or NFT sales could fund such a campaign.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Left Brain - Right Brain

It just Goes to Show Ya, You Never Know

Photo Selling Platform